Saturday, December 25, 2010
Amazing Motivational Sayings And Meaningful One Liner
I usually make up my mind about a man in ten seconds; and I very rarely change it. by Margaret Thatcher Phrases
A countryman between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats. by Benjamin Franklin Messages
A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only advise his client to plant vines. by Frank Lloyd Wright One liners
The greatest power is often simple patience. by E Joseph Crossman Sayings
We may eventually come to realize that chastity is no more a virtue than malnutrition. by Alex Comfort
The expert at anything was once a beginner. by Hayes
We learn from experience that men never learn anything from experience. by George Bernard Shaw
When I walk with you I feel as if I had a flower in my buttonhole. by William Makepeace Thackeray
If you make the world a little better, then you have accomplished a great deal. by Unknown
When a dog bites a man that is not news, but when a man bites a dog that is news. by Charles A Dana
We don't know what we want, but we are ready to bite somebody to get it. by Will Rogers
Falsehood is easy, truth so difficult. by George Eliot
Our happiness depends on wisdom all the way. by Sophocles
Nobody ever died of laughter. by Max Beerbohm
Men have died from time to time, and worms have eaten them, but not for love. by William Shakespeare
Quotable Great Messages And Wise One Liner
GOOD Quotes
Labels:
Nice,
Romantic Phrases
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment