Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good Long One Liners And Motivational Quote


Of all the unbearable nuisances, the ignoramus that has travelled is the worst. by Kin Hubbard Quotes


He who consistently plans each day will journey successfully through all of life's years. by Drew Eric Whitman Messages


A merely fallen enemy may rise again, but the reconciled one is truly vanquished. by Johann Christian Friedrich von Schiller Words

So little time and so little to do. by Oscar Levant Quotes


The same refinement which brings us new pleasures, exposes us to new pains. by Edward BulwerLytton


It isn't the people you fire who make your life miserable, it's the people you don't. by Harvey Mackay


A hobby a day keeps the doldrums away. by Phyllis Mcginley


Es tan corto el amor, y tan largo el olvido. by Pablo Neruda


I have tried so hard to do the right. by Grover Cleveland last words 1908


The quietly pacifist peaceful always die to make room for men who shout. by Alice Walker


I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best by Frida Kahlo


Popularity is the one insult I have never suffered. by Oscar Wilde


You must learn from your past mistakes, but not lean on your past successes. by Denis Watley


From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs. by Louis Blanc The Organization of Work 1840


I never believed in trying to do anything. Whatever I set out to do I found I had already accomplished. by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


Cool People Phrases And Inspirational One Liner
SMS funny messages quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment