Monday, September 20, 2010
Wise One Liners And Wise Short One Liner
I love those who yearn for the impossible. by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Qutations
Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students. by Robin Williams Quotes
He knew the things that were and the things that would be and the things that had been before. by Homer Sentences
Practise yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things and thence proceed to greater. by Epictetus Words
Retirement kills more people than hard work ever did. by Malcolm S Forbes
The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be made to understand it. by Confucius
A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is visible labour and there is invisible labour. by Victor Hugo
I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy. by WC Fields
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. by Henry Ford
We were all born with wings. In times of doubt spread them. by Unknown
I wish you all the joy you can wish. by William Shakespeare
Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. by Rabindranath Tagore
Dost thou love life Then do not squander time, for that's the stuff life is made of. by Benjamin Franklin
I can believe anything, provided that it is quite incredible. by Oscar Wilde The Picture of Dorian Gray 1891
Tomorrow is often the busiest time of the year. by Danish proverb
Motivational Words And Meaningful People Quote
heart quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment