Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Quotable Motivational Quotations And Interesting Popular Quote
The mind is not sex-typed. by Margaret Mead One liners
Human war has been the most successful of our cultural traditions. by Robert Ardrey Quotes
So I'm ugly. I never saw anyone hit with his face. by Lawrence Peter Berra Sentences
It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life. by Elizabeth Kenny One liners
Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones. by anonymous
The highest endeavor of the mind, and the highest virtue, is to understand things by intuition. by Baruch Spinoza The Ethics
To be an American is of itself almost a moral condition, an education, and a career. by George Santayana
We expect others to act rationally even though we are irrational. by Scott Adams
I have such poor vision I can date anybody. by Garry Shandling
The world belongs to the energetic. by Ralph Waldo Emerson
There are dreams stronger than death. Men and women die holding these dreams. by Carl Sandburg
Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere. by G K Chesterton
The time to pray is not when we are in a tight spot but just as soon as we get out of it. by Josh Billings
If I am not making music, I have no reason for existing. by Claude Debussy
x26 I never did anything alone. Whatever was accomplished in this country was accomplished collectively. by Golda Meir
Quotable Great Proverbs And Quotable Popular Message
Romantic Words Sayings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment