Friday, August 19, 2011

Romantic Short Words And Motivational Quote


I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about. by Billy Sayings


Perplexity is the beginning of knowledge. by Kahlil Gibran One liners


Who bravely dares must sometimes risk a fall. by Tobias G Smollett One liners


I had learnt to seek intensitymore of life, a concentrated sense of life. by Nina Berberova Sayings


Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. by Sir Winston Churchill


The man who stops making new friends eventually will have none. by James Boswell


Strip away the phony tinsel of Hollywood and you find the real tinsel underneath. by Oscar Levant


A man without justice is a beast, and a man who would make himself a beast forgets the pain of being a man. by Timothy Leary


A country can be judged by the quality of its proverbs. by German Proverb


One can always be kind to people about whom one cares nothing. by Oscar Wilde


To die will be an awfully big adventure. by James Barrie


The greatest giver of alms is cowardice. by F Nietzsche The Wanderer and His Shadow


While thou livest keep a good tongue in thy head. by William Shakespeare


Adaptability is not imitation. It means power of resistance and assimilation. by Mahatma Gandhi


Every man dies. Not every man lives. by Tim Robbins


Popular Quotable Sayings And Good Quote
Wise quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment